Speaking at a government press conference on Thursday, Rõivas said the government has become more open and inclusive.
Defense Minister Sven Mikser, the head of the junior coalition partner the Social Democrats, said the government has been very socially oriented and done much to alleviate the situation of children living in poverty.
The major steps taken by the right-left coalition:
* The coalition promised to keep defense spending on 2 percent of GDP until at least 2018, with additional investments also announced.
* The Ämari airbase was transformed into a fully-functioning NATO mission base.
* There will be increased child benefits from 19.18 euros to 45 euros per child per month, starting from 2015.
* The tax free minimum will be increased from 144 euros by 10 euros each year until 2018, while unemployment tax will be decreased by 0.6 percent.
* Work ability reform is ready to be debated in Parliament.
* The European Commission approved of Estonia's plan on how to divide up 4.4 billion euros to develop the nation.
* The rural development plan for the 2014 to 2020 period was approved, with over 1 billion euros earmarked for the plan.
* Created an e-Estonia council, led by the Prime Minister, to further develop the e-state.
* Along with Latvia and Lithuania, the coalition agreed to set up a common company to oversee the Rail Baltic high-speed rail link project.
* In the energy sector, the government has continued preparations for a third Estonia-Latvia power connection, the Estonia-Finland gas pipeline and for the construction of a LNG terminal in either Estonia or Finland.