TTÜ Transfers Last Off-Site Departments to Main Campus

Photo Credit: Tallinn University of Technology
9/5/2013 2:03 PM
Category: Education

Tallinn University of Technology (TTÜ) is today opening a new building, thus concluding the institution's consolidation at its campus in the capital's Mustamäe district and saving time for students who previously had to commute 13 kilometers to Kopli.

The new sciences building houses the post-graduate mechanical, chemical and engineering departments, as well as the robotics club and the Formula Student auto racing team, reported uudised.err.ee.

Among its facilities, the building comprises research labs for oil shale energy, innovative solar panels and acoustics testing for auto-mechanics. One of the most visually intriguing features is a four-story testing hall for heat technology (shown in photo).

The building is one of two that is to be built as part of a 13-million-euro project funded by the European Regional Development Fund.


The name field cannot be empty
No more than 50 characters
Comment field cannot be empty
No more than 50 characters
Comment field cannot be empty
No more than 1024 characters
{{error}}

Message forwarded to the editor

This Ip-address has limited access

See also

There are no comments yet. Be the first!

Reply to comment

+{{childComment.ReplyToName}}:
Reply to comment
Reply

Laadi juurde ({{take2}})
The name field cannot be empty
No more than 50 characters
Comment field cannot be empty
No more than 1024 characters
{{error}}
Add new comment