One new COVD-19 coronavirus case has been detected in Estonia since Sunday morning, the Health Board (Terviseamet) reports.
Coronavirus facts as of June 1 (Source: Health Board):
- 26 people require hospitalization as of Saturday morning. No COVID-19 patient is currently on a ventilator.
- No deaths were reported overnight. The number of reported deaths related to the coronavirus in Estonia to date is 68. The last death was reported on May 31.
- 1 new COVID-19 case was reported in the last 24 hours, in Harju County.
- 84,157 coronavirus tests have been conducted in Estonia since January 31, with 2.2 percent (1,870) testing positive during that time.
- 334 people with COVID-19 have been discharged from hospital to date. 346 hospital cases have been closed.
- 1,625 people have been reported recovered from coronavirus, with 1,260 of these having their cases terminated, i.e. officially declared healthy. In the case of 365 people, over 28 days have passed since their positive test results and the individual is not hospitalized and is waiting for official recovery confirmation.
- There are an estimated 87 active cases of coronavirus in Estonia at present.
- 716 tests were conducted in the past 24 hours, with 0.1 percent (1 case) testing positive.
More information is here.
Editor: Andrew Whyte