One person has died from causes related to the coronavirus over the past 24 hours, the Health Board says. Ten new COVID-19 cases have been detected in Estonia over the same time period.
Coronavirus facts as of June 3 (Source: Health Board):
- 19 people require hospitalization as of Saturday morning. No COVID-19 patient is currently on a ventilator.
- One death was reported overnight, a 74-year-old woman, who died at the North Estonia Medical Center (PERH) in Tallinn, bringing the number of reported deaths related to the coronavirus in Estonia to date to 69.
- 10 new COVID-19 cases have been reported in the last 24 hours. According to population register data, 5 of these were in Harju County (4 in Tallinn), 3 in Ida-Viru County (2 in Narva), 1 in Pärnu County and 1 lacks data in the register, the Health Board says.
- 86,435 coronavirus tests have been conducted in Estonia since January 31, with 2.2 percent (1,880) testing positive during that time.
- 342 people with COVID-19 have been discharged from hospital to date. 354 hospital cases have been closed.
- 1,650 people have been reported recovered from coronavirus, with 1,283 of these having their cases terminated, i.e. officially declared healthy. In the case of 367 people, over 28 days have passed since their positive test results and the individual is not hospitalized and is waiting for official recovery confirmation.
- There are an estimated 86 active cases of coronavirus in Estonia at present.
- 1,262 tests were conducted in the past 24 hours, with 0.8 percent (10 cases) testing positive.
More information is here.
Editor: Andrew Whyte