One coronavirus case has been found in Estonia in the past 24 hours, the Health Board (Terviseamet) reports.
A total of 645 tests were conducted during that time; the individual who tested positive is registered as living in Põlva County, and the origin of their infection is being investigated, the Health Board says.
Coronavirus facts as of June 15 (source: Health Board):
- 14 people require hospital treatment due to the coronavirus, with none on a ventilator.
- One new case was detected in the past 24 hours, in Põlva County, out of 645 tests conducted (0.2 percent infection rate). No deaths related to COVID-19 were reported.
- A total of 69 people have died from causes related to the virus to date, the last reported on June 2.
- 357 people who contracted the virus and were hospitalized have been sent home from hospital, and 370 COVID-19 cases have been closed.
- 1,717 people have recovered from the virus. Of these, 1,330 have had their cases terminated, and 387 tested positive more than 28 days ago and are currently not hospitalized due to the virus.
- A total of 96,639 tests have been conducted since January 31, of which 1,972 (2 percent) have tested positive.
More detailed information is here.
Editor: Andrew Whyte