No new COVID-19 cases have been recorded in Estonia in the past 24 hours, the Health Board (Terviseamet) reports.
Coronavirus facts as of June 21 (Source: Health Board):
- No new cases of coronavirus have been detected in the past 24 hours. 440 primary tests were conducted.
- 8 people who had contracted the virus are currently hospitalized. One person is on a ventilator at the time of writing.
- 1,764 people have recovered from the virus. Of these, 1,353 have had their cases closed and 411 obtained a positive test result more than 28 days ago and are not hospitalized.
- A total of 69 people have died from causes related to COVID-19 in Estonia, the last was reported on June 2.
- A total of 1,981 COVID-19 cases have been found in Estonia, out of 102,926 primary tests administered, which translates to a 1.9 percent positive rate.
- There are 43 active cases at present.
More detailed information is here.
Editor: Andrew Whyte