Electrical grid operator Elektrilevi has said that the remaining 490 households left without power after last week's St. Jude storm will be reconnected today.
The storm, which blew through Estonia last Monday night and Tuesday, knocked out power to as many as 160,000 homes around the country, uudised.err.ee reported.
About half of the homes still without power are on the island of Saaremaa, which saw gusts of nearly 120 kph during the height of the storm. Elektrilevi has said that there are still also lines down in the counties of Viljandi, Pärnu, Tartu, Valga and Harju.
Taivo Tõnne, the head of the company's control center, said that all available crews have been working through the weekend to get the job done.