The first two competition days of the Sochi Olympic games have ended with little to show for the 25-member Estonian team.
Here are the results:
Biathlon, men's 10 km sprint, February 8
1. Ole Einar Björndalen, NOR, 24:33, one miss
50. Daniil Steptšenko, EST, + 2:07, two missed
53. Indrek Tobreluts, EST, + 2:13, three missed
54. Kauri Kõiv, EST, + 2:13, three missed
66. Roland Lessing, EST, + 2:32, three missed
Ski jumping, normal hill qualification, February 8
Kaarel Nurmsalu qualified for the next round with a jump of 92 meters, with a total of 106.6 points, to land 32th. 40 athletes qualified for the final. Siim-Tanel Sammelselg, who was only recently added to Estonia's Olympic team, jumped only 73 meters, and was last by 7 meters.
Ski jumping, normal hill 1st round and final, February 9
1. Kamil Stoch, POL, 278.0, 105 and 103 meters
37. Kaarel Nurmsalu, EST, 113.3, 95 meters
Nurmsalu was 37th in the first round and did not make the final. Thirty-one athletes competed.
Cross-county, skiathlon 15 km classic + 15 km free, February 9
1. Dario Cologna, SUI, 1:08.15
51. Aivar Rehemaa, EST, + 5:31
Biathlon, women's 7.5 km sprint, February 9
1. Anastassia Kuzmina, SVK, 21:06, none missed
48. Johanna Talihärm, EST, + 2:02, none missed
67. Darja Jurlova, EST, + 2:54, two missed
69. Kadri Lehtla, EST, + 3:06, four missed
71. Grete Gaim, EST, + 3:11, two missed