Last week, 14,152 people were vaccinated against coronavirus for the first time - the highest number for several months. In total, 44,599 people received a vaccination.
Of these, 25,000 were booster vaccinations and the rest were second doses.
Due to the pandemic situation, all Estonian family doctors and nurses will focus on COVID-19 vaccination and related counseling until November 5.
To date, 796,164 people have received at least one dose of a vaccine. 761,153 people have completed the vaccination cycle.
Booster doses can be received six months after the initial cycle has ended.
How can coronavirus be stopped?
- Keep your distance in public places.
- Wear a mask in crowded places.
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and warm water.
- Cover your mouth and nose when you sneeze or cough.
- If you develop symptoms stay at home and contact a family doctor.
- You can also get vaccinated against coronavirus.
Editor: Helen Wright