No new cases of COVID-19 have been diagnosed in Estonia in the past 24 hours, the Health Board (Terviseamet) reports.
Coronavirus facts as of June 22 (source: Health Board).
- 8 people who have contracted coronavirus require hospitalization, with one on a ventilator.
- 285 primary COVID-19 tests were conducted in the past 24 hours, with none of them testing positive.
- 383 people who were hospitalized due to the virus have had their cases closed.
- A total of 69 people have died from complications related to COVID-19 in Estonia, the last reported on June 2.
- 1,765 have been reported as recovered from coronavirus; of these 1,354 or a little under 77 percent have had their cases formally terminated and the remaining 411 are adjudged as recovered on the basis that they are not in hospital and have not had a positive test for coronavirus within the past 28 days.
- A total of 103,211 primary coronavirus tests have been conducted in Estonia since January 31, with 1,981, or 1.9 percent, testing positive.
More detailed information is here.
Editor: Andrew Whyte