An online public information session about coronavirus vaccination in Estonia was held on Wednesday (March 16) featuring government members and health experts. The two-hour discussion can be rewatched below with English translation.
- Tanel Kiik, Health and Labor minister (Center);
- Professor Irja Lutsar, University of Tartu;
- Maris Jesse, Ministry of Social Affairs;
- Karmen Joller, board member Estonian Society of Family Practitioners;
- Külli Friedemann, Health Insurance Fund (Haigekassa);
- Maia Uusküla, State Agency of Medicines (Raviamet);
- Irina Filippova, chief of the Health Board's Infectious Disease Surveillance and Epidemic Control Department.
The expert panel gave an overview of the current state of COVID-19 vaccination in Estonia and answered viewers' questions.
Editor: Helen Wright, Andrew Whyte