Tallink Grupp announced on Thursday that the sales have now opened for the July departures of the weekly Tallinn-Helsinki-Mariehamn trips. MS Baltic Queen will operate altogether four trips in July, departing from Tallinn via Helsinki to Mariehamn on Fridays throughout the summer month.
The departures are scheduled for 3, 10, 17 and 24 July 2020. The timetable for the trips is the following:
- Departure from Tallinn at 15.00
- Arrival in Helsinki West Terminal at 18.00
- Departure from Helsinki West Harbour at 18.30
- Arrival in Mariehamn the following morning at 9.00
- Departure from Mariehamn at 18.00
- Arrival in Helsinki West Harbour the following morning at 10.00
- Departure from Helsinki at 11.00
- Arrival in Tallinn at 13.30
"Our special day-cruises to Aland have been popular with both Finnish and Estonian passengers throughout the years, so, making the best out of a challenging situation, we are pleased we are able to offer more of these trips this summer as a great travel option in our own region," Piret Mürk-Dubout, Management Board member of Tallink Grupp said.
"The June departures from Tallinn only are already proving popular and I am sure, as the summer holiday season properly starts in July, the new Friday departures will be snapped up by those wishing to travel locally this year as well. Aland is a great destination for a short weekend trip and what's better than sailing on the Baltic sea this summer to discover a wonderful local destination with plenty to see and do for the whole family," Mürk-Dubout added.
Travellers on foot, with bicycles, motorbikes and cars are all welcome on these trips.
Editor: Kristjan Kallaste