Five new cases of coronavirus have been detected in Estonia since Monday morning, the Health Board (Terviseamet) reports. There were no deaths.
Of 1,018 COVID-19 tests carried out in the past 24 hours, 0.5 percent (i.e. five cases) returned positive.
Coronavirus facts as of May 12 (Source: Health Board):
- 48 people require hospitalization as of Tuesday morning.
- 5 of these hospitalized are currently on ventilators.
- No deaths related to the virus were reported in the past 24 hours.
- 5 new cases reported in the last 24 hours. A total of 61 people have died of causes related to the virus to date.
- Of the new cases, two were in Harju County (both in Tallinn), one in Viru County, one in Pärnu County and one on Saaremaa (according to population registry data).
- Over 64,975 coronavirus tests have been conducted in Estonia since January 31, with 2.7 percent (1,746) testing positive during that time.
- 280 people with COVID-19 have been discharged from hospital to date. 289 hospital cases have been closed.
- 1,275 people have been reported recovered from coronavirus, with 777 (60.9 percent) of these having their cases terminated.
In the case of 498 people (39.1 percent of those reported recovered), over 28 days have passed since their positive test results and the individual is not hospitalized.
- 1,018 tests were conducted in the past 24 hours, with 0.5 percent (five cases) testing positive.
To show only the positive or negative data click the red or green dot at the bottom of the graph.
More detailed information is here.
Editor: Andrew Whyte