The Eesti Laul final, to decide which act represents Estonia in May's Eurovision Song contest – should they qualify – takes place Saturday night.
ETV is carrying the event live here, starting at 6.45 p.m. Estonian time.
This year's finalists, who made it through the semi-finals earlier in the month from an original entry list of nearly 180, and perform in both Estonian and English, are:
- Egert Milder, "Georgia (On My Mind)".
- Rasmus Rändvee, "Young".
- Anett x Fredi, "Write About Me".
- Synne Valtri feat. Väliharf, "Majakad".
- Stefan, "By My Side".
- Laura, "Break Me".
- Jaagup Tuisk, "Beautiful Lie".
- Inger, "Only Dream".
- Uku Suviste, "What Love Is".
- Traffic, "Üks kord veel".
- Shira, "Out In Space".
- Uudo Sepp, "I'm Sorry. I Messed Up".
The Eesti Laul site (in Estonian) provided by ERR's Menu portal is here.
Editor: Andrew Whyte