No new cases of coronavirus were detected in Estonia since Friday morning, the Health Board (Terviseamet) says. This is the third time zero cases have been reported in a 24-hour period in the past week.
Coronavirus facts as of June 27 (Source: Health Board):
- 450 primary COVID-19 tests were conducted in 24 hours, with none of them testing positive.
- 4 people are hospitalized due to causes related to the virus, with one on a ventilator.
- A total of 69 people have died from causes related to the coronavirus, the last was reported on June 2.
- 388 COVID-19 medical cases have been wrapped up, affecting 375 people.
- 1,812 people have recovered from the virus by the two sets of criteria the Health Board applies; 1,377 (76 percent) have had their cases closed and the remaining 435 have not tested positive for the virus in the past 28 days and are not hospitalized due to the virus.
- 105,311 official coronavirus tests have been conducted since January 31, with 1,986 (1.9 percent) testing positive during that time.
- There are 13 active cases of coronavirus in Estonia at present, slightly more than a quarter of the figure a week ago.
More detailed information is here.
Editor: Andrew Whyte